How do I fix my APK crash?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimalist Crash Balls is a game where the goal is to hit the ball on the portal, with 20 different levels :)
  • Hello, for start, sorry for my bad english :P I hope you will understand my problem x)

When i launch my APK (android debug apk), my app crash.

Rapport :

This crash appear when the scene "Main" (first scene) starts. After loading screen.

But this appear on 70% of cases, sometimes, the game starts normally, without bug.

In C3 editor, 0 bug. Preview 100% work.

This is not problem with my phone cause i tried on 3 differents phones. Same bug.

This is not problem of export cause i tried with 2 others game, that works fine.

I did a lot of tests and i noticed that the problem comes from the scene "Main".

So, i tried to start the game from another (empty scene) scene : 0 crash

Then i tried to switch to the scene "Main" from this empty scene : crash :/

So, i removed this empty scene and i disabled every events on "Main" event list : Crash

Then i selected " Noone " on paramater of "Main" for eventlist : Crash.

Im lost :'D Dont understand where the problem is coming from :'(

Maybe from layers? Its really stange. I hope someone could help me. Thanks a lot!

Project link : drive.google.com/file/d/1SEZT6_eVfAZKNiBdoJTZ-cTzZe3-Xv8x/view

• The reference to libGLESv2_adreno.so looks like it's a graphics driver bug on the device. This would need to be fixed by Qualcomm. Try installing any available software updates for the device. If that doesn't help, there's not a lot you can do...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for answer, but why this affect only this Scene?

My 5 others games maked with C3 works perfectly on my device :/

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)