How do I fire confetti on a certain condition?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Magic Series FIRE Sound Pack comes with 600 high-quality sound effects
  • I'm trying to make a simple card game that shows at the end the "good job" text and a confetti effect made with particles.

I have particle sprite and emitter objects ready,

but have no idea how to make them fire off when a certain condition is fulfilled.

Mine fires off on start of the layout...

Please help.

• For "One shot" particles, you can move this particles object off the screen, or to another (empty and unused) layout. When the game is over, use "System create" to create this object in the desired position.

For "Continuous" particles, you can place it correctly on the layout, and in "On start of layout" event add "Particles Set Not spraying" action. When needed, change to "Set spraying".

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • For "One shot" particles, you can move this particles object off the screen, or to another (empty and unused) layout. When the game is over, use "System create" to create this object in the desired position.

For "Continuous" particles, you can place it correctly on the layout, and in "On start of layout" event add "Particles Set Not spraying" action. When needed, change to "Set spraying".

Thank you so much! Now it works perfectly!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)