FB Instant Leaderboard. How to access players profile pics using (.LeaderboardPlayerPhotoURLAt) ???

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • Hey fellow devs, I am in process of releasing my first game on facebook instant but I am heavily stuck on leaderboards. I have already figured out the score and name thanks to the Construct forums, but I cant seem to get the profile pics of the people on the leaderboard.

"InstantGames.LeaderboardPlayerPhotoURLAt " as it doesn't take number or string as the parameters .

( construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/general-discussion-7/fb-instant-games-leaderboard-133334 ) I have already been through this whole thread but unfortunately all the links to the solutions are expired/deleted.

So please if someone has already successfully implemented the leaderboard pics in fb instant, kindy share your solution/ events.

It would be a great help to us and we will be more then grateful for that. I am stuck on this thing for past 3 days, i am willing to share my code if needed.

HELP!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • -> leaderboard_Image: Load image from str(InstantGames.LeaderboardPlayerPhotoURLAt(LoopIndex)) (Keep current size, cross-origin anonymous)

'LoopIndex' is the index value of the current loop iteration

Here is some other item you can get from InstantGames Leaderboard:

-> sf_leaderboard_userRank: Set text to InstantGames.LeaderboardRankAt(LoopIndex)

-> sf_leaderboard_userName: Set text to uppercase (InstantGames.LeaderboardPlayerNameAt(LoopIndex))

-> sf_leaderboard_userScore: Set text to InstantGames.LeaderboardScoreAt(LoopIndex)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)