How do I export multiple games to be hosted on different pages of the same website?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for making an interactive book or a simple story book
  • How do I export multiple games to be hosted on different pages of the same website?

For example Game 1 : mywebsite/game1

Game 2 : mywebsite/game2

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • How do I export multiple games to be hosted on different pages of the same website?

For example Game 1 : mywebsite/game1

Game 2 : mywebsite/game2

Is it your website? in that case all you could do is add different folders for each game, so in my case my website is bredfy.com, i could do bredfy.com/game1 , bredfy.com/game2

And export the game to that folder.

Im not sure if you mean your own host or someone elses, or if you just want to "Display" your game on different pages, for this you can just include your HTML5 game into an IFRAME.

However if you just want the game on multiple subdomains, just extract the game to each folder(game1,game2 etc....)

• Yes it's my website i will try making different folders thanks a lot for your help

• Yes it's my website i will try making different folders thanks a lot for your help

Okay! Nice! Let me know if you need help then, websites i know!

I do the same as you but i do "sub domains" so game1.mywebsite.com, game2.website.com etc but it is the same as if i would use a folder in main website directory.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)