EVERY SINGLE ONE Separately instead of ALL AT ONCE ?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Change the size and position of everything without calculating anything!
  • I'm not sure why it's working on your code but in mine it's not, if I change it, they all freeze at the same time when the game starts.

You said something similar in another post and that the rest of your code can not cause a problem. It seems that this is not the case. Please go through your code carefully or post share your project.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > I'm not sure why it's working on your code but in mine it's not, if I change it, they all freeze at the same time when the game starts.

You said something similar in another post and that the rest of your code can not cause a problem. It seems that this is not the case. Please go through your code carefully or post share your project.

Thanks for the advice kriand it is probably the case, as I keep building my game even that it is so organized with comments and groups (I'm using the Ctrl+F to find parts of the code faster that way).

Still I can't find the issue.

I hope that I will find it... I'm still looking for it all over, even manually as I'm pretty much have the specific code related to this on that specific event sheet as I posted, nothing else is related to this on the rest of the event sheets from what I see. the issue must be somewhere but I cannot see it yet.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)