"Error fetching data.js" when exporting XcodeProject

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • This is happening every time I try to export an Xcode Project using Cordova in the latest stable C3 build. I have used this service before without any problems. It compiles without any problem but this error message shows up when I try to open the app on either the Simulator or on Iphone throught Testflight. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• Bump.

• I fixed the problem, so I want to post it here in case they ever implement seach again on the forums.

My problem was due to having an apostrophe in my game's title. Apparently Xcode and Cordova don't read it the same way, causing some conflict when compiling the game.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I fixed the problem, so I want to post it here in case they ever implement seach again on the forums.

My problem was due to having an apostrophe in my game's title. Apparently Xcode and Cordova don't read it the same way, causing some conflict when compiling the game.

you did change the game's title where? in cordova? construct or xcode?

i have the same problem :(

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)