How do I Make the enemy to "bounce" , " knock-back" the player?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Rounded Vector Geometry Player Design with Glow for 3 player games
  • Well, as the title said, i'm doing, like topdown game, that after X amount of time, enemies start to spawn and go to player direction for "kill him".

the problem is that im trying to make the enemy to do a bit "bounce" or somthing like knock back to the back after he collide with the player and then to continue to his main roll.

cant use of bullet, coz the enemy cant act like one, is there any ways?

thnx

• If it's a top down game then I guess you're using 8-direction. There is an action set vector on there which pushes the object in a direction. You might need fancy maths for the value or maybe something like the enemy angle will work.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If it's a top down game then I guess you're using 8-direction. There is an action set vector on there which pushes the object in a direction. You might need fancy maths for the value or maybe something like the enemy angle will work.

Nop. im not using 8 direction, im using only tile movement. and i dont seem to see any vector, Plus the enemy have none above, coz i made him to move toward the player using Lineofsight.

any other tips?

• If you're using tile movement then I guess they move back a tile if that is the gameplay

• If you're using tile movement then I guess they move back a tile if that is the gameplay

Well unfortunate for me . they are not. im trying to do it tho :).

kind not working at the moment

• Here's a demo showing the bounceback by 1 tile behaviour using a tilemap and tilemap movement.

1drv.ms/u/s!AkmrWgxeuxlKhIcIQ2VduKbcv9VPaQ

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)