How do I enemy behavior?

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
Give Sound to the enemies that are part of your game! :)
  • my problem is that: with the time line I let the enemies all in a row and ordered .. with the sine I swing them.. now I should create the thing that suddenly .. one of these enemies randomly went down to "y" and threw a bullet and surroundings in its place together with the others ... I state that the enemies are all the same ... they are not clones but copies created by "ctrl" and mouse drag ... having said that how can I do to do in so that a "random" enemy does the above ????

like this game

youtube.com/watch

I thank you in advance...

• no one can help me please?

• Use System -> Pick Random Instance (And select the object)

It will pick randomly an instance of all those clones and you will be able to setup and action to it.

• Use System -> Pick Random Instance (And select the object)

It will pick randomly an instance of all those clones and you will be able to setup and action to it.

i have already try it.. but action i do all enemy do.. not is clone but copy

• Yeah, my bad.. not clones... copies.

Isnt what you are trying to reach?

• Yeah, my bad.. not clones... copies.

Isnt what you are trying to reach?

ok... i want your square.. move down for 100 px then return from her position?

• Like this?

• Like this?

yeah you are a big man... ho way 1 and 2 is variable... tnk soo much

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • >

>

>

>

> Like this?

yeah you are a big man... what is way 1 and way 2?? how to set??

Its an instance variable.

Select the object and you will see the option on the left

• > >

> >

> >

> >

> > Like this?

>

> yeah you are a big man... what is way 1 and way 2?? how to set??

Its an instance variable.

Select the object and you will see the option on the left

sorry.. for example... one square start move from x=100 y=100 for remeber this postition what i do??? i ask that cause i have 60 square... he move random vs player.. after 1 shoot he return in her position...

• Create 2 instance variables, origin_x and origin_y. Set it before start moving and use move to: origin_x + 100, on arrived move to origin_x

• Create 2 instance variables, origin_x and origin_y. Set it before start moving and use move to: origin_x + 100, on arrived move to origin_x

istance variabile in square??? i do... like number and is 0 how to set correctly?? need to take coord one for one???

• > Create 2 instance variables, origin_x and origin_y. Set it before start moving and use move to: origin_x + 100, on arrived move to origin_x

istance variabile in square??? i do... like number and is 0 how to set correctly?? need to take coord one for one???

Ive changed it a little.

See the result.. it always come back to the origin position.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)