How do I end my game in C3?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Jump on the mole rats and see how far you can go!
  • I have finished the tutorial on the first shooter game and at the end it says it is finished after the player dies.

When I test it the player dies and the monsters just keep going on like he is still there.

The tutorial says it is finished and then give instructions to download it to my computer.

How do I end the game and put the screen up to show Game Ended and Press Start to try again?

Thanks, Ken

• I have finished the tutorial on the first shooter game and at the end it says it is finished after the player dies.

When I test it the player dies and the monsters just keep going on like he is still there.

The tutorial says it is finished and then give instructions to download it to my computer.

How do I end the game and put the screen up to show Game Ended and Press Start to try again?

Thanks, Ken

Hey Ken - are you talking about the "Ghost Shooter" tutorial? You'd just look at the "Monster > On Collision with Player" condition, and add actions there (like switch layout, destroy monsters, etc.)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The tutorial only has 2 layers. One has the game and the other has the score.

I cannot change layers because that would put me looking at the score box.

If I choose Destroy, it destroys the monster that has the collusion and leaves the rest to go around and multiply.

There must be a way to end the game.

It is evening here so I am going to shut down for the night. I wil be back online again tomorrow.

Thanks.

Ken

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)