How do I edit integred behavior (drag and drop)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Use inertion of your movements to throw, rotate your objects and etc. Objects can interact with others while dragging.g
  • Hey

i want to edit the drag and drop behaviour to make the clickable interface in the sprite bigger ? without making the collision box bigger

• Pin your object to an invisible sprite with a bigger collision box. Use that invisible sprite for dragging and dropping.

• what do you mean by pin please Brooo ? can i conserve the smallest collision shpe ?

• Pin your object to an invisible sprite with a bigger collision box. Use that invisible sprite for dragging and dropping.

what do you mean by pin please Brooo ? can i conserve the smallest collision shpe ?

• > Pin your object to an invisible sprite with a bigger collision box. Use that invisible sprite for dragging and dropping.

>

what do you mean by pin please Brooo ? can i conserve the smallest collision shpe ?

what dop2000 mean is create a Sprite Bigger to your character and add Drag and drop behavior to that new sprite and add Pin Behavior to your character and pin it to the new sprite you created

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just tried this still doesnt work ( my actor still going trough other when i drag to fast )

is there any way to create two collision shape and desactivate one ?

• You can continue wasting your time posting the same question over and over again in multiple topics you created.

Or you can share your capx file (as several people asked you to) and get help much quicker.

Your choice.

• As dop2000 has rightfully stated, please just post your .capx and stop all the pointless guesswork (and pointless multi-posts).

We want to help but you are not making it easy.

• Yes Sure i wish but i'm completly new here i need an answer in hurry , How can i create and post this capx ¨Please

• Yes Sure i wish but i'm completly new here i need an answer in hurry , How can i create and post this capx ¨Please

• You don't know how to save a project?!

File menu -> Save as single file

• You’d have to upload the file to a site like Dropbox and post a public link to the file here.

• So this is the construt file thanks in advane for the reply

drive.google.com/open

• This is a C3 project, why did you post it in C2 forum??

As I told you before, you should not change position of Physics objects directly (using non-physics actions of behaviors).

To move Physics objects use only Physics methods - Apply Force, Apply Impulse, Set velocity etc.

Anyway, make these changes:

You can increase 10 to 20 or more for sharper control.

• * moved to C3 How Do I from C2 How Do I. This was a consequence of multi-posing across many sections.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)