How do I edit AndroidManifest.xml file?

1 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Source File, music and art pack for Android Negotiator
  • I have a Textinput in my application that should be located at the bottom or above the SoftKeyboard in Android like in all messengers.

And the upper part of the application should not move above the screen when the SoftKeyboard appears and of course the screen should not shrink in size to an unreadable size.

But this cannot be done with the tools of Construct Ashley

The solution I found is edit AndroidManifest.xml file and set adjustResize.

But I do not know how to do this with the Construct tools and I am not sure that it is possible to edit in Construct AndroidManifest.xml.

• Export as an Android Studio project, and then you can edit AndroidManifest.xml like you can with any other Android app.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks. I exported as an Android Studio project. Edited AndroidManifest.xml.

But how do I continue to work in Construct with this project?

I have not found how to IMPORT from Android Studio project.

The whole point is to edit AndroidManifest.xml and continue working in Construct with this edited file. Maybe there is another way to edit AndroidManifest.xml? Or maybe there is some kind of plugin for this? Or maybe it is possible to configure the behavior of fitsSystemWindows="false"?

Because shifting the entire application up when a soft keyboard appears is very harmful to the application, since the necessary information and buttons on top become invisible (out of screen). And the appearance of the application becomes somehow flawed.

I will be grateful for any help Ashley

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)