How do I make a Dungeon-like shooter look at my mouse in a specific way?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for dungeon/maze generation, using wave function collapse
  • (Sry bad english)

I'm making a top-down shooter which the character is in platform style, and I want to the gun flip whenever my mouse is half side of the screen and also my character.

I'm not very good at explaing things, so here's some screenshots of the game and events:

(I didn't find a way to import the project)

• First create an image point on the animation where you want the gun to be. Then set the gun position to the image point. After that, compare the mouse x to check if the mouse is on the left or right side. If the mouse is on the other side, mirror the gun.

• First create an image point on the animation where you want the gun to be. Then set the gun position to the image point. After that, compare the mouse x to check if the mouse is on the left or right side. If the mouse is on the other side, mirror the gun.

Thank you, but where do I compare the mouse position? I didn't saw anything on the mouse object that is similar to that.

• You can do Add action -> System -> compare two values -> mouse.X > viewport.width/2. Then do it again with this mouse.X < viewport.width/2.

• You can do Add action -> System -> compare two values -> mouse.X > viewport.width/2. Then do it again with this mouse.X < viewport.width/2.

Thank you very much

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

sorry bothering again, but I searched for that "viewport" but I didn't find it ;-;

• sorry bothering again, but I searched for that "viewport" but I didn't find it ;-;

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)