How do I Draw something and convert into one sprite? possible?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Draw It!
$19 USD
The objective is to correctly guess and complete the missing part of the picture.
  • HI guys,

I am not sure what I am asking is even possible.

So am developing one game where am drawing something like a straight line, circle, random zig-zag lines using paster.

What i want is when user touch is end that zig zag should convert in a sprite or anything like in one object.

Why i want this?

Previously i was using sprites to draw zig zag lines.

But it was creating lot of sprites which might lag the game in a time.

So i am using paster plugin for it.

After drawing one line if user try to draw another zig-zag line it should not create until user has created that line from the previous line.

Below is the example.

BLUE - first line

Red - Second line

So basically second example should not happen.

User can create second line if he/she is making line from first one.(should happen- first example)

I am not able to find collision or area of paster to draw a line only like first example.

• I'm not sure about the paster plugin but with the Drawing Canvas plugin you could read the pixel data around the touchspot and check if it's not transparent, meaning something is drawn there

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • kidswithcrowns

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried with canvas plugin.

I could not compare which part of the canvas is transparent or which part has filled the color. So Can you Explain to me Briefly when I will touch on the color part of the canvas then the variable value is set 1 else the variable value set 0?

is it possible for you to show a small example.

Thank you for your help

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)