How do I display a youtube video in an iframe with sandbox enabled?

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
8-bit retro-style music and sound effects: 10 loops-able music tracks and 301 individual SFX!
  • Would anyone happen to know how to play an embed youtube video (with sandbox enabled) in an iframe without violating this warning from the manual?

If I enable the allow script and origin the video plays and I can adjust it's attributes, but can't seem to find any other combo that works (disabling the sandbox and using the basic allow works fine).

I don't use any scripts or html content, just play embeded videos...so, I'm not sure that security really even matters?

What I am trying to achieve is having an iframe pinned to a scrollbar and when the iframe hits the top or bottom of the layout it doesn't change. Presently the iframe content does not change ie, video itself does not shrink as it moves off screen (fullscreen), but the text and play buttons move and cause a "jitter" which is really annoying. All I'm really trying to solve is removing that jitter at top and bottom of layout*

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)