Disable white screen with game icon on mobile?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Winter island themed set of tiles for your platformer game
  • Is there a way to disable the white screen with a small game icon in the center? I noticed this screen appears when I play my game on android device. Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi hassan1455, I'm afraid this is actually a feature emerged from numerous bug reports made by the community in the past, because the alternative is much worse, especially games with bigger size. It was a black screen that looked like an unresponsive game that would go for seconds, which is forever for a player. There were also complications as well, if I recall correctly.

The great thing about this feature is that this is very flexible and adjustible, you can actually go back to its previous state.

If you would like to adjust this to the previous state:

1. From the Properties bar in project properties, set Background color and Splash color to 0,0,0.
    2. Find the Project Bar, then look for the Icon folder.
    3. Create a blank .png image with the same size as your project's viewport size.
    4. Then, import the blank image in the Icon folder.
    5. Finally, select the icon image and look in the Properties Bar, and set the Purpose property to Storyboard splash.

Nevertheless, I still recommend just adding your logo rather than a blank image for a black screen, it would look more professional.

I hope that helps.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)