So right at the moment, I have a title screen with logo and extra stuff, yadda yadda yadda. I have it so that when I press ENTER, two sprite objects, one being stationary and the other having a sine behavior (that gets disabled by pressing ENTER), will move down and out of the layout. However, when I go to run it, the objects only move a pixel or 2 when I press ENTER.
Can't print screen it for some reason to put as an image on here so I'll just write out the events for the layout
(Both objects that are having this problem are displayed at the beginning of the project, with the 2nd object's sine behavior active)
On start of layout:
* Play looping song and set web font
* Wait 1 sec
* Display title logo and "Press ENTER" message
* Set an instance variable to True. This is to avoid the player from pressing ENTER too early.
When ENTER pressed and Hi true:
* Play a sound
* Disable the 2nd object's sine behavior
* Simulate both objects pressing down
Can anyone help me out?