Difference when uploaded to Google Play

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • I'm having issues with images displaying properly for an unknown reason. When you download the game from the Play store, the tutorial buttons (they are supposed to be labeled "Tut 1" and "Tut 2") appear in random places on different people's devices (top picture taken from my phone from the Play store). However, if you do a remote preview or install an APK on my phone, it works perfectly (bottom picture done with Remote Preview and the APK works like this). Any ideas?

It also works on the Scirra Arcade.

• is that a tablet?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This is all done on my phone.

I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the program. I've also (because something similar happened a year ago) I've deleted the images and made new ones and the problem persists. It's like the images are reverting to a previously posted position.

The weird part is that when the 2nd to last update went live, it changed on my wife's phone, but not mine.

• The whole post is really confusing. You said your phone was fine but the first screenshot is your phone, so you posted a screenshot of it looking fine? But it looks different to the second screenshot? What do you mean? So far it looks like it is only broken on your phone even though in the original post you said it is working perfectly on your phone. If you're using your phone for testing the APK and installing updates from the store maybe there are caching issues.

• That's my point, it's weird. APK's and remote previews work properly on my phone, but on the same phone, if I download it from the Google Play store, the buttons are in the wrong place.

I have tried clearing the app cache and data and the store version does not display properly.

*****EDIT*****

After another update that didn't change the buttons... the buttons now work properly. I'm not sure why, but I'll take the win. Thanks for trying to help me figure it out.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)