I desperaly need help!!!!

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I have a game for a client, that uses the idea of read a qr code before get into the level one.

The idea is when i press start it reads a qr code and validate before get in.

The problem is that my game is in construct 3 and qr code plugin is on Construct 2.

Is there a solution that i can use on Construction 3??

I already asked for somenone to convert the plugin because i have tryed insucessfully.

• I have a game for a client, that uses the idea of read a qr code before get into the level one.

The idea is when i press start it reads a qr code and validate before get in.

The problem is that my game is in construct 3 and qr code plugin is on Construct 2.

Is there a solution that i can use on Construction 3??

I already asked for somenone to convert the plugin because i have tryed insucessfully.

It might work with the c2 runtimes, click your project and switch from c3 runtime to c2 runtime, in the left properties bar.

• ok but how do i install the plugin on it??

view/addon manager install new addon

why u using C3? and not C2- since the plugins and all the system u have are for C2?

Is there a plugin out yet for C3?

• > ok but how do i install the plugin on it??

Is there a plugin out yet for C3?

i doubt there is... as the qr plugin for C2 is not a official plugin but a community developed one, unless someone takes the task on converting it it won't be available anytime soon.

u can always go Js mode on it with the browser plugin

how to Qr code

• > ok but how do i install the plugin on it??

view/addon manager install new addon

why u using C3? and not C2- since the plugins and all the system u have are for C2?

Ok but it needs a .c3addonfile

• Here:

drive.google.com/uc

But I have absolute no clue if it works, I can install it but it needs cordova and it's for the C2 Runtime only. It's converted with the Plugin Converter from BlackHornet.

• what alternatives do you recomend?

• what alternatives do you recomend?

Are you trying to get just users, or are you doing a pay2play game? you have alot of different options you dont have to use QR code, for c3, i managed to read QR code with a html script but i use the plugin HTML elements for that, as i said, you have alot of ways to do this you dont need the plugin from c2. If you set your c3 to c2 runtime and download the link above you should be able to read qr.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Doesn't it work? I can't test it in a mobil-app. There are no alternatives as long as you didn't make your own C3 Plugin, so far as I know.

• can you send me a example?

what i need is that we will distribute a sheet that has the qrcode. so people will only play the game if they have the sheet on

• > what alternatives do you recomend?

Are you trying to get just users, or are you doing a pay2play game? you have alot of different options you dont have to use QR code, for c3, i managed to read QR code with a html script but i use the plugin HTML elements for that, as i said, you have alot of ways to do this you dont need the plugin from c2. If you set your c3 to c2 runtime and download the link above you should be able to read qr.

can you send me a example?

• > > what alternatives do you recomend?

>

> Are you trying to get just users, or are you doing a pay2play game? you have alot of different options you dont have to use QR code, for c3, i managed to read QR code with a html script but i use the plugin HTML elements for that, as i said, you have alot of ways to do this you dont need the plugin from c2. If you set your c3 to c2 runtime and download the link above you should be able to read qr.

can you send me a example?

I am not home atm but i can later, for now, try to take that QR code plugin, and try to use construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/plugin-sdk-10/plugin-converter-123855 to convert it to a c3 addon, it will still be c2 runtime ofc.

• Here:

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1Ca0GzMF2F4v5zLWGHq9u7ka6LVorkeIb

But I have absolute no clue if it works

I added c3runtime. and I also don't know if it works.

https://github.com/erenertugrul/construct-plugins/tree/master/ported_plugins/simple_qr_scanner

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)