How do i decrease size requeriment?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
220 Food Sprites in 16x16 pixel size. Perfect for items for a retro style game.
  • Hi, on google play i need 300 mb for my game, but the real size installed is 15 mb. How can i reduce that requeriment? Thanks

• Your question says you're game is 15mb and you need 300mb... I think you mean the other way around?

Assuming a game is too big and you want it smaller, the options are varied.

1) If you are using huge images, and making them small, save them smaller to begin with.

2) Drop/Redesign if you have one or two massive files. Sometimes there can be a work around.

3) If you have large sound files, you may be able to convert them to smaller files. Granted you might lose some quality, but will it be noticeable?

4) Since you're in the C3 forum, when you export it, I'd also select the options prompted to repack etc.

Hope that helps

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Your question says you're game is 15mb and you need 300mb... I think you mean the other way around?

Assuming a game is too big and you want it smaller, the options are varied.

1) If you are using huge images, and making them small, save them smaller to begin with.

2) Drop/Redesign if you have one or two massive files. Sometimes there can be a work around.

3) If you have large sound files, you may be able to convert them to smaller files. Granted you might lose some quality, but will it be noticeable?

4) Since you're in the C3 forum, when you export it, I'd also select the options prompted to repack etc.

Hope that helps

Hi, when you download an app from the playstore, they will ask you how much memory free space you need to download the app.

its says more than 100% of the real size, the project size in C3 is 9m, the apk size is 6 mb. Installed is 15 mb.

Im desperated.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)