Create a sprite with a hole inside?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • I can create a sprite which looks like Doughnut. But with points which define a shape on a figure it is not possible to identify hole in the middle. Is there a way how to define correct shape of my figure?

• Can you define more clearly what is it you are trying to achieve ?

Consider providing more precise informations as to what you are willing to do, what you already have done (consider providing a local copy of your project for others to investigate as it is often clearer with an accompanying project) and what you expect your current project, as it is set up to do.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Can you define more clearly what is it you are trying to achieve ?

Consider providing more precise informations as to what you are willing to do, what you already have done (consider providing a local copy of your project for others to investigate as it is often clearer with an accompanying project) and what you expect your current project, as it is set up to do.

This is only for a test. I wanted to create a sprite which looks like...for example square without sentral part.

But if i want to have the same figure as a poligon (or i don't know how should i call it). It is not possible to add.

• If you want to test if your sprite is overlapping something or not, there are two possibilities.

First: leave a small gap in the collision mask and fill out the hole:

Second: Add an invisible second sprite that fits the hole, pin it to the first Sprite and make your condition like this: Is overlapping Sprite_1 AND is NOT overlapping Sprite_2.

Edit: The first variant is very precise, while in the second variant objects of different sizes can simultaneously overlap Sprite_2 and the imaginary collision mask of Sprite_1. Depends on what you want to do with it at the end.

Jump to:
Order by:
Duplicate Topics
Last Post
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)