How do I create a plant game?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • I'm not sure how to say it but yeah, the main point is that I need to create a game for a essay about production, import and export of grains. Instead of doin a silly common game, I thought about a planting game (?). It's supposed to be a little plant ,that you have to water until it became a full plant, then you win the game. And to have the water action you need to answer 3 questions each time, but I have no ideia How to work on it in the app here, so please help a desperate dude who just wants his fuckin degree.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think you would get a lot more help if you broke this down into portions that you needed help with rather than one large project.

I would start watching as many tutorials as possible so that you know "what" to ask these folks as many of them are willing to help but only when you've done a lot of the legwork.

Just a friendly suggestion from someone that has asked questions that got answered and those that didn't. The pattern is, do the work and ask when you get stuck on a step.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)