how do i create objects on host and sync them (revised)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hi so i want to create a Sprite in a multiplayer game when any player clicks over the Tile background.

for what i understand every sprite must be created in the host. so when the peer presses the Tileb. i send a message to the host to create a sprite.

now the capx creates the pawn on the host on message received or on click but on either case it doesn't apear on the peer, and on message i can't create it where the peer clicked

All this problems i know come from me not understanding how to use the multiplayer object

I have been searching for examples of objects created on command on multiplayer games but i can't find any

I put 3 bookmark

1- on Peer click over Tileb. send message

2- on Host click over Tileb. create sprite

3- host on message received. create sprite

The code is from the pong example of the multiplayer so all the other code is from there.

I really want to understand multiplayer What am i missing or doing wrong.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cnriBdchkRADOdx9UvyBp2TLCAmmBKbw

PD. sorry that my first post was so bad, i was little troubled at the time and i post it without much hope and i think that was what it make it so sh... . this is the last thing to start a project.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)