Create object working differently on mobile

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Greetings!

I have a problem with my project, which is pretty hard to debug. When working with my desktop preview, everything works smoothly, but when building for mobile, things start to get strange.

I have a event, which checks "for each X element" from an array and creates object for each of these elements. It actually creates multiple objects for each element in that array.

This all works smoothly on my desktop, but when building for mobile, it sometimes skips the object creation, only creating some of the objects I've placed in the actions.

So anyone have ideas, how could I fix this to work on mobile as well? Thank you for your assistance in advance!

Since it's pretty impossible to describe this, I'm going to attach couple of images:

THE CODE FOR OBJECT CREATION

HOW IT SHOULD LOOK (THE CHARACTER LIST)

HOW IT SOMETIMES LOOK (THE SAME CHARACTER LIST)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It may be something simple, like the text can not fit into the text box. Try increasing the width and height of characterName and occupyInfo_Cost objects.

If this doesn't help, add a debug text object to the layout and print debug information into it, for example, "Debug append text array_Character.AsJSON" - you will see if the array actually contains the right data of not.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)