How do I create a memory match game with different levels?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hi, I'm new, I want to know how can I create a memory match game with different levels, I need to add more cards in the next levels, please help

• Hi,

in relative terms, creating a memory game is not too hard. You just need to learn a bit more about the general concepts of randomisation, switching layouts, etc.

If you're completely new, maybe you can watch some of my tutorial video's on my youtube channel where you can see how some clones of existing games could be made. That will give you a general idea of the workings.

youtube.com/channel/UCZ6QjvqEs9dR2miRnfFqIpQ

The question you ask is pretty general, so more specific questions will benefit specific answers

Hope this helps

Cheers

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

in relative terms, creating a memory game is not too hard. You just need to learn a bit more about the general concepts of randomisation, switching layouts, etc.

If you're completely new, maybe you can watch some of my tutorial video's on my youtube channel where you can see how some clones of existing games could be made. That will give you a general idea of the workings.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ6QjvqEs9dR2miRnfFqIpQ/

The question you ask is pretty general, so more specific questions will benefit specific answers

Hope this helps

Cheers

Thank you so much, yeah I'm completely new, I just started

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)