How do I create liquid physics?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hi Friends!

How are you Today?!

In fact, I know I can use small physical circles for water and give it surface tension using the AlphaThreshold effect, but still it is very different from real water, one can find the closest fluid physics to water in c2/3 (without mesh distort) ?!

2. The next important question is how to combine colors ?! For example, how to combine magma with water, or acid, how can they be combined ?!

Something like this video in Game Maker Engine:

youtu.be/YF_gaohyMW0

Thanks for any suggestions

Tagged:

• What is displayed in the video is exactly what you described in 1. They're called metaballs if you want to search and learn more about them. You'll just need to experiment with the parameters until you get the effect you are aiming for.

To combine different colors, simply use different colors for the base circle object.

Alternatively you can use liquidfunjs, but you'll probably run into the same issues if you don't learn how it works. Basically you should be able do what is shown in the video with the built in physics as well. colludium.itch.io/liquidfun-for-construct-3

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What is displayed in the video is exactly what you described in 1. They're called metaballs if you want to search and learn more about them. You'll just need to experiment with the parameters until you get the effect you are aiming for.

To combine different colors, simply use different colors for the base circle object.

Alternatively you can use liquidfunjs, but you'll probably run into the same issues if you don't learn how it works. Basically, you should be able to do what is shown in the video with the built-in physics as well. colludium.itch.io/liquidfun-for-construct-3

Thank's a lot, Sir for your answer!

I read this guideline and do it!

This is good but doesn't all! (I try if it can be better):

https://www.construct.net/en/tutorials/fluids-523

But The main problem, for now, is Combine color!

How can I do this ?! (With effects or any other method except Liquidfun.js, I don't think I want to add liquidfun.js because it is very expensive add-on...)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)