Create Icon for iOS roll-outs - From CS3 into Xcode?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hello everyone,

I am working on an iOS rollout and discovered that the icons that CS3 sends over to Xcode are just the CS3 icon. I nkow with Android rollouts you change the "icons" inside of CS3 with the icon you want and that worked great. But the same method did not work with iOS. I have roughly 25 icons that I need to put into xcode(which I have done) but from what I can tell if I do an update and redo my xcode project I'll need to manually pull them in again.

Is there a place in CS3 where I can add these 25 icons so when I export from CS3 into Xcode they automatically populate?

Thanks for any ideas,

Rich

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Don't think so.

I'm doing it in xcode for the first time and when doing an update I just copy/paste the "Images.xcassets" folder from the initial version to the new versions folder. It's the easiest workaround for it.

• Good enough for me...great idea! I usually delete my previous Xcode session before going to my next version. But this is a great suggestion!

Thanks and good luck on your next release!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)