How do I create and use a database for users and game info?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • I want to create a "simple" wordwall clone.

It's database includes -

1. The user info + access to their activities.

2. An array of questions/answers for each activity made that users can send to my server and get back from the server. Every activity made should be available to everyone.

I know that I have a lot to learn to make this from the backend.. but I'm ready to go to the next level even If I'll need to learn to code and use other platforms!

I'll be glad to have a direction of where to start and decide the best and easiest way to make this project.

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I want to create a "simple" wordwall clone.

It's database includes -

1. The user info + access to their activities.

2. An array of questions/answers for each activity made that users can send to my server and get back from the server. Every activity made should be available to everyone.

I know that I have a lot to learn to make this from the backend.. but I'm ready to go to the next level even If I'll need to learn to code and use other platforms!

I'll be glad to have a direction of where to start and decide the best and easiest way to make this project.

Best would be to use playfab.com or firebase API I think.

Using C3 with your own MySQL is not every secure but depends on what you are making, and if it has to be secure.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)