Are you using any effects? Even simple effects can be very slow on mobile (at least on Android).
There could be many other reasons why your game is slow.
See how many collision checks are performed in debug mode. (anything under 100.000 per second should be fine).
Check if you have any heavy events that are executed on every tick. Or maybe you are spawning too many objects and not destroying them. Also, try "Profile" tab in Debug mode.
Thanks for reply!
I don't use any effects, only 1 layer with two objects and blending mode (force own texture).
Collisions are under 1.000 per second, when special event occurs the top number is 20.000 per second, but only for few seconds. I usually have 20-100 objects on scene, spawning new and destroying old.
Heavy events I believe I have a few. I tried to optimize as much as I could but I believe that my game is indeed event heavy. I'm using lerp a lot for smooth movement of player and camera. Also I'm lerping lots of variables for smooth rendering of hp bars etc. I'm also using values straight from dictionary (should I load them to variables? I tested and it made no visible effect but dunno).
Some of my events are math heavy, for example spawning of enemies. Enemy name and coordinations are in array + even then I random thos values in certain range. I use bullet on almost all objects also, and quite a lot of litetweens and sine behaviors. Still, I tried to turn off all the things one by one, but there was no major impact on cpu usage.
Also it is worth to say that the game runs smooth, only iphone 5s gets hot and lags in menu a little bit, not in game. I will be testing android version later.
Does anybody has experience with how cpu heave are math calculations like "lerp(GameSpeed, ((250+Depth/25)+BoostSpeed)*(playerSpeed/10), 0.3)"
I just feel like I have pretty well optimized game for what it is, just want to be sure and hopefully clarify some thing, get other devs experience :)