How to create a card game?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Good evening.

In my graduation I created a card game for teaching that is similar to the game "One". In the game the student must play a card that has the same attributes as the cards on the table. I would like to develop an app so that they can play on the phone, however, I can not do and find tutorials or teaching video lessons, the ones I find here in the forum the links are broken. Could someone tell me where I can find a template, tutorial or video? That would help a lot in my completion work. Thank you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Search function on the forum is broken, but you can use google to search, for example:

card game site:construct.net

I also suggest looking through Construct 2 tutorials, you may find something similar to what you need:

scirra.com/tutorials

• Search function on the forum is broken, but you can use google to search, for example:

card game site:construct.net

I also suggest looking through Construct 2 tutorials, you may find something similar to what you need:

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/

Search function has been implemented yesterday and is now working.

You can search through the forums.

If you encounter broken links, they are likely dropbox links their user did not update.

A card is nothing more than a graphical representation (so a Sprite object).

What you are looking to do is a bit like a memory match game.

You can check out this tutorial : https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/280/creating-a-memory-match-game

Searching the tutorials there should also work out for you. They were made for Construct 2, but since Construct 3 is built upon Construct 2, they translate well.

• Thanks for the answers. But I've tried searching through google and only encounter memory game, which does not meet me. As for the broken links were found here in the forum, however, the posts are old, 6 or 7 years ago, it appears that the file can not be found. I will continue researching. Thanks for listening.

• Memory game has the same basics as what you are looking to achieve.

Cards with a value and those values tested one against the other.

It is not a "key in hand" solution for sure, but still, they are valuable in showing how to do what you are looking to achieve.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)