I have this spell-the-word game that I purchased from Envato. I have customized it quite a bit, changing the appearance and some functionality, and adding other functionality.
It was originally made using two text files for the questions and answers. I would much prefer to use an array, and I wanted to conquer the challenge of converting it to an array to learn from it. Many hours and versions later my attempts have been fruitless, so I would greatly appreciate some help.
My array is already in place, and I have it working fine using the first question and answer, but no advancing. It does advance fine, but since I explicitly declared the question/answer (array.at with an index number instead of variables), it just repeats.
I would also really like ability to use an image file in place of a text question - a separate version, not both functionalities in one. I envision a column in my array with the name of the image file to be used, matched to the answer. Then I put those images under "files". There would be no text questions. This would be extremely helpful if anyone could help. The version I've uploaded here, using sentences, is good for children who can read, but I really want to have another version where there is just a simple visual cue - e.g. a picture of a dog, and the student has to spell dog.
Here is the project file. I have added all the groups and comments, so they may not be 100% accurate.