How do I connect bluetooth AR gun to game pad to phone?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Using this example, you can create a connect mahjong game. So you can customize this example for your own game.
  • {Construct 3, Mobile App}

Anyone ever work with an AR Gun?

The game, running on my phone, connects to the gun via Bluetooth, using remote preview. That part is all good.

I assume that to use the gun I need to install the game pad behavior also - so I did that.

Where I get stuck is:

1. Don't I need to tell the game that it needs to use the game pad on the Bluetooth AR Gun?

2. In the drop down what option do I use for the trigger?

Every gun will be different, but there is no 'gun trigger' option.

Thank you.

• Hey, cool gun!

1. You don't need to tell C3 to connect bluetooth gamepad, but you might want to check if it's connected using "Has gamepads" condition, and display a message to the player if there are no connected gamepads. Or revert to a different controls method.

2. If there is no manual for this gamepad, all you can do is try different buttons. You can make a small app just to test gun buttons. Something like this:

On Button A pressed : Text set text to "Button A"
    On Left Shoulder Trigger pressed : Text set text to "Left Shoulder Trigger"
    etc.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • dop2000, I googled 'C3 gamepad' & guess what came up? Our site. lol I forgot we had gamepad examples.

I plugged in an actual gamepad into my computer for testing and 'A' works for firing, I think it's the gun. New gun will be here a week from today.

Thank you for the information.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)