"Complete product registration" doesn't work on IOS

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A whole set you need to create a gorgeous winter 2d game
  • Hello, I release my game on App Store and my IAPs doesn't work. I tested my app on TestFlight before release, and IAPs work fine.

Here is some logs from my released app, and App Store version can't complete store registration stage.

Strange things from App Store:

1) I have one "purchase success", but it is my bundle ID. That action repeat twice on App Store, and not repeat on TestFlight.

2) All purchases "can be purchased", but when I try to purchase anything nothing happens.

3) Iap registration never complete.

And here is copy of my sheet:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RRuSoqcmTDofdc-7-7x7pQa4yywERghW/view?usp=sharing

Please, help me. I released 2 months ago, but I still can't monetise my app.

p.s. Sorry for my English.

• Bump, problem still exist. Please, help me!

• Bump. Still problem NepeoAshley, please help!

• Hey kurakurt. If you run your application with a test user does it work correctly? Quite often these problems come down to configuration errors on the Apple IAP settings. It is quite a complex and confusing service to configure unfortunately. It's worth going through the various screens on itunes connect. Ensuring that your products are activated and you have completed the various paperwork they request. If you do find any configuration issues it's then worth waiting a day or 2 to ensure the servers have updated etc.

If you are still struggling then try reducing it to a minimal reproduction and filing an issue on the C3 bug tracker.

• Nepeo Hello!

Test user don't work too, because he has same problems. I explored all App Store Connect. All agreements approved, all purchases available for purchase (and approved).

I can't make minimal reproduction, because for reproduction you need to release your app (purchases in TestFlight still works).

Please, give me some tips, what I should check in my account or Xcode project. I give up, because I don't know what I need to do.

• same issue. My Construct3 app works fine also in testflight with a test user, it does not work only when the app is live.

• Bump, please help Nepeo

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

It happens the same to me with Construct 3.

Mobile IAP works fine on Android, test-flight and development environment, but it does not work when the app is download from the App Store.

Hope someone can help us as I am also stuck with this issue for more than a month.

Regards

• Thank you for your reply!

Yeah, my situation is same.

SAME version of my app works fine on android. Shop and purchases have no problems.

• Hi,

kurakurt, have you found something? Please, if you have managed to solve the issue, please let me know as I am stuck with this problems for more than a month and can't find a way out.

Many thanks.

Regards.

• Hi. I had the same issue. I have changed default plugin to the one made by Chadori and now IAPs works.

• Hi. I had the same issue. I have changed default plugin to the one made by Chadori and now IAPs works.

Hi. Could you please give us a link to this plugin?

• The link is constructcollection.com but you have to pay a lot of money for that and we are already paying the construct 3 license....

Mobile IAP should work within Construct 3 and we should not buy other products or libraries to have something that C3 said it has.

At least, this is my opinion. I know Mobile IAP is not working, but they should carefully look at it as it is an issue on production environment. It would be a minor issue if the problem would be in development environment, but it is not the case.

• I bought the cheapest one (https://chadorixd.itch.io/mobile-master-monetization)

I hope it will be fixed soon but I’m afraid it can take some time because bug appears only after releasing game in the AppStore.

• The link is constructcollection.com but you have to pay a lot of money for that and we are already paying the construct 3 license....

Mobile IAP should work within Construct 3 and we should not buy other products or libraries to have something that C3 said it has.

At least, this is my opinion. I know Mobile IAP is not working, but they should carefully look at it as it is an issue on production environment. It would be a minor issue if the problem would be in development environment, but it is not the case.

20$ is not that much, but I'll wait few more days, maybe construct team do something.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)