Comment enregistrer seulement certain calque en PNG.

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
94 Inside buildings views - Isometric view - PNG transparent - 2048x2048
  • > Bonjour,

Premièrement je suis navré d'écrire en francais ici, je ne sais pas si on n'a le droit, et si quelqu'un va me répondre du coup.

Je souhaite pouvoir faire une capture d'écran (prend un instantané du canevas) mais uniquement de certain calque et dans une certaine taille.

Voici une esquisse.

Calque 1 - Texte

Calque 2 - Boxe

Calque 3 - Sprite à prendre en screen

Calque 4 - Sprite à prendre en screen

Calque 5 - Background

Il faudrait donc que ça puisse supprimer les calques 1,2 et 5 et prendre un screen du 3 et 4 pour ensuite l’enregistré en png sans fond.

Savez vous si cela est possible ?

Je vous remercie !

Hello,

In the first place I am saddened to write in French here, I do not know if we do not have the right, and if somebody is going to answer me of the blow.

I wish I can make a screen shot (takes an immediate of the pattern) but only of certain copy and in a certain size.

Here is a sketch.

Copy 1 - Text

Copy 2 - Boxes

Copy 3 - Sprite to take it screen

Copy 4 - Sprite to take it screen

Copy 5 - Background

That would thus have to can delete(eliminate) copies 1,2 and 5 and take a screen of 3 and 4 for then the registered(recorded) png bottomless.

Know you if it is possible?

Thank you!

• Hi there Silam

This is an English forum, so please include a translation with your post! Plus, more of our users might be able to help you!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Oh... i'm sorry, my english is very very bad, i use an internet translator for my answer, thanks for advertissement

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)