Collision bug?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Harrow.

My hero sprite doesn't pass this passage when I try to moving down.

https://imgur.com/a/T2kgW

A hero's hitbox have 8-directions behaviour. And the walls have just solid behaviour. All of sprites are 16x16. Then, why this is not work? Of course, I can resize Hero's hitbox to 14x14, but is there any way to resolve my problem?

In project settings I switched pixel rounding to "on" and sampling as "point"

Thanks in advance!

• How can a 16x16 sprite fit between a 16x16 gap? The edges are "in line", so it's logical that it won't pass through.

As you have already stated, the easiest thing is just to reduce the collision polygon by a pixel each side.

• How can a 16x16 sprite fit between a 16x16 gap? The edges are "in line", so it's logical that it won't pass through.

As you have already stated, the easiest thing is just to reduce the collision polygon by a pixel each side.

But in the Construct Classic 16x16 sprites are succesful pass through the same pass. Apparently it's because new engine for C2/3.

Thank you anyway!

• most likely it is related to the bug I have been reporting for a long time and which afflicts as much C2 as C3 being on 8dir behavior

in any case, also leave your sprite 16x16 and lower the collision box a few pixel

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • most likely it is related to the bug I have been reporting for a long time and which afflicts as much C2 as C3 being on 8dir behavior

in any case, also leave your sprite 16x16 and lower the collision box a few pixel

Holy hell...

I've changed the acceleration to 10000 (as said in your topic) and I have some new results. How the hell it works anyway?!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)