How do I clone but separate?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • I want clone objects but I want they act different from the each other . How do I can ? Because I tried and it was like the other . For example ; when obj1 turn left, the other doing same thing . I dont want like this .

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can define what objects should be doing with instance variables, i.e. if object.var=1 then it can move left, if object.var=0 it doesn't move left. You set up instance variables on the object then define conditions with events.

• You can define what objects should be doing with instance variables, i.e. if object.var=1 then it can move left, if object.var=0 it doesn't move left. You set up instance variables on the object then define conditions with events.

I'm just beginner . Would you please send me sample capx or steps ?

• What specifically are you trying to do in the game? What type of game is it?

• What specifically are you trying to do in the game?

I have 1 enemy now . I want add more . Same appearance , same animation . I used the copy and paste method before but m failed .

• you could try using for each condition whenever the movement of enemy should change.

depends how your behavior for the enemy movement is happening.

Cloning can be done manually like placing it copy paste etc, is more of the events construction that matters.

something like that, but if you using the proper event construction or a family you don't really need the for each loop.

• you could try using for each condition whenever the movement of enemy should change.

depends how your behavior for the enemy movement is happening.

Cloning can be done manually like placing it copy paste etc, is more of the events construction that matters.

something like that, but if you using the proper event construction or a family you don't really need the for each loop.

Thank u so much .

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)