How do I clone a physics ragdoll?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Simple yet very life-like rag doll made with Physics!
  • Hi, anyone can help me how to clone physics ragdoll?

for example i have ragdoll, with head,hand,leg,body sprite

all of the sprites joined using physics system.

when I click on the layout, i want to make spawn/creat new ragdoll with all .

this is the example c3p.

drive.google.com/file/d/1n4-COoagFDXY-TbBB4k_YNdoU_-PnnZF/view

I tried using family but still failed

• I did this using a hierarchy. Connect all parts of the doll to the body with hierarchy. Disable physics for all objects by default.

In runtime create the body sprite with hierarchy checkbox selected. This will create the entire ragdoll. After that you will have to enable physics for all parts and re-create all physics joints.

I have a paid template where you can create multiple ragdolls:

construct.net/en/game-assets/game-templates/physics-ragdoll-construct-16

• I did this using a hierarchy. Connect all parts of the doll to the body with hierarchy. Disable physics for all objects by default.

In runtime create the body sprite with hierarchy checkbox selected. This will create the entire ragdoll. After that you will have to enable physics for all parts and re-create all physics joints.

I have a paid template where you can create multiple ragdolls:

https://www.construct.net/en/game-assets/game-templates/physics-ragdoll-construct-16

I bought your ragdoll template a couple month ago, and thats amazing.

but I still dont understand how to make clone system. Sorry I m stupid about construct physics.

I just want, when user click on the layout, there is action to create new Ragdoll without error

• I see you have an old template on your screenshot.

Please download the latest version. There is a function CreateRugdoll which creates a new ragdoll from a hierarchy.

• I see you have an old template on your screenshot.

Please download the latest version. There is a function CreateRugdoll which creates a new ragdoll from a hierarchy.

I bought your template from itch.io not from scirra store, there is no update from there

last update : Jan 05, 2021

• Sorry for that. I uploaded v5 to itch.io, please download it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sorry for that. I uploaded v5 to itch.io, please download it.

thank you very much!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)