The character shakes when going up or down slopes

Order by:
Duplicate Topic
Last Post
0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
2d warrior machrom platformer game character assets
  • I'm encountering a small issue with my platformer game created in Construct 3 and was wondering if anyone could help me out. When my sprite goes up or down slopes in the game, it starts to shake in a strange manner. I've tried adjusting various things, but I haven't found a satisfactory solution yet. Has anyone else experienced this issue before or have any ideas on how to fix it?

I would really appreciate any advice or suggestions you can offer. Thanks in advance for the help!

• I'm encountering a small issue with my platformer game created in Construct 3 and was wondering if anyone could help me out. When my sprite goes up or down slopes in the game, it starts to shake in a strange manner. I've tried adjusting various things, but I haven't found a satisfactory solution yet. Has anyone else experienced this issue before or have any ideas on how to fix it?

I would really appreciate any advice or suggestions you can offer. Thanks in advance for the help!

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

But if it's like I think, you put a function like this: player.x> viewportright(0)-100 --> scrollx+5.

In this way a tremor occurs because the character does not move at angle 0 when jumping.

I don't make platform games and I don't use behaviors, so I don't know what your project is like.

But for my games I found this interesting solution:

A project example ->https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U9j3Kp3KndNzPEwsPbTsiRgf0H6wdIb1/view?usp=sharing

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I solved it, I was programming the mechanics, the movement animations, and the collisions without a player box. Thanks for the help!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)