How do I change the Viewport in Layers?

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
  • Hi Everyone!

This might be a silly question... However, for the life of me, I have no clue why this is not working and maybe I am doing something wrong? If so, please correct me.

At the moment, I have 2 layouts. 1 Main Menu and 1 Main Game layout. I am trying to change both View-ports on the layouts.

My Main Menu View-Port & Background is 2049 x 1530 which is correct and that is what I want to use. However, when I click play, everything is fine, but, when I go to the next Layout my View-

port is the same size as my Main menu (which the Main Game background is 4000 x 2086). So you can imagine that the background is zoomed in.

Now, when I change the View Port in my Main Game layout. THIS CHANGES the size on my Main Menu Layout and Vis versa. Quite frankly, I have no clue as to why this is happening and would like advice on keeping 1 size view-port on 1 layout and a different size view-port on my next layout.

If you could explain to me how to fix this, I will be so grateful as this is my university project and I am relatively new to Construct!!

Thank you very much for your time, Take care!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)