How to change layout without resuming the first layout?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
In this template the music plays without looping in your game
  • I have three layouts:

1. main menu that has button START, when click redirects to layout of level one

2. level one, when finishes i show a layer with a button that redirects to layout of level 2

3. level two, when finishes i show a layer with a home button that redirects to main menu

When i finish level 2 and press home button i go to main menu. But when i press START button to go to level 1, level 1 is resumed in the state that i had left before and i don't want this. I want to start again from the beginning. What should i do?

• Try the Restart Layout action, instead of Goto Layout.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • When i finish level 2 and press home button i go to main menu. But when i press START button to go to level 1, level 1 is resumed in the state that i had left before and i don't want this. I want to start again from the beginning. What should i do?

What exact mechanism that you want to achieve when user hit START button ? If you need redirect to level 1 everytime. I think it is automatically restart the layout when you call "Go to layout" Level 1

But if it is about go to "latest reached level" instead of level 1 when you hit Start button, I think that need a variable to record the last level.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)