How do I change instance variable in same sprites when overlapping another object?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • Hi!

On start of layout I create two the same sprites "Hero" (with DragDrop bahavior)

with different instance variables:

HeroID="Left" and HeroID="Right"

Sprites "Hero" has one more instance variable: "Check"

I need to change instance variable "Check" from the sprite "Hero" with instance variable HeroID="Left" when sprite "Hero" with instance variable

HeroID="Right" is overlaping "SpriteOverlaping".

If shorter...

When "Hero" with HeroID="Right" is overlaping "SpriteOverlaping"

I need to change instance variable "Check" from "Hero" with HeroID="Left"

I can't solve this problem :) Need help :)

• Use a function on the action. On the function add a parameter for the variable and send through the function the hero.ID (it picks the overlapping one automatically). Then in the function, if param=left pick hero where ID= right and set variable, if param=right pick hero where ID=left and set variable.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Use a function on the action. On the function add a parameter for the variable and send through the function the hero.ID (it picks the overlapping one automatically). Then in the function, if param=left pick hero where ID= right and set variable, if param=right pick hero where ID=left and set variable.

Thanks a lot! It works! :)))

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)