How do I change the color of a particle object at runtime?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your own Behaviors in Construct 3 using events! Custom Expressions, Signals & Triggers Behavior Addon Pack
  • I need 9 colors of the same exact particle object, but I don't want to create 9 particle objects for that. Instead I've been trying to change the color of the one particle object at runtime or when the object is created. Couldn't find anything on it for now. Is there even a way to do this?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I need 9 colors of the same exact particle object, but I don't want to create 9 particle objects for that. Instead I've been trying to change the color of the one particle object at runtime or when the object is created. Couldn't find anything on it for now. Is there even a way to do this?

Try tint.

I just tested by changing RGB on a Button click - works fine.

Just set the 3 parameters of the RGB values of the particle object to whatever you want.

Alternatively, create your own particle system using sprites. You can then simply change image frame for different colours.

• Hmm I didn't know for tint, it's perfect for it so I'll stick with that. Thanks =]

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)