How do I change browser?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the Construct Starter Kit Collection and the Student Workbook from the Workshop.
  • I'm returning to Construct, it's just too nice to work with compared to other languages. Even after being away for a year or two, I can put together a mini-game in 5 minutes (using graphics from previous projects of course).

Anyhoo, I'm having a minor prob in C3. Firstly, I see the jerking that's always cursed me on Construct. The sprites just aren't silky-smooth as they should be, considering there's just 1 sprite moving slowly down the screen with bullet behaviour. I'm sure this happened before in C2 and I think it's happened in other languages. It's not my PC, it's fine and smoooth in games, I have a 1080ti. It should definitely handle 1 sprite :)

And to the main topic, how do I change the browser I'm using for preview? By default I'm using the Brave browser but I know Construct prefers Chrome (or used to at least). I have Chrome on the PC but I don't know how to make C3 kick off in Chrome. Maybe that will fix the jerkiness.

• To change the browser you use Construct 3 with that browser and then preview.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hmmm yeah, that makes sense. Load in with Chrome and it uses Chrome. Doh, lol, thanks.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)