How do I change the animation from Walk to Running?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Character Sprite Pack: Walk 4 Directions made in illustrator
  • Hello everyone! Sorry for my bad english.

Can someone help me?

I'm new to construct 3. I have searched in all the forum, google, etc. And I can't find the solution to my problem.

The issue:

I wanna make my character change it animation from walking to running, when "W" is pressed.

The truth is, the animation change, but it's freezed on frame 1.

It's not looping.

I have seted it to loop on animation sprite, and the problem persist.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's a common problem with animations where more than one event is true at the same time so the animation has trouble playing. You need to add more conditions to your events, notice the 'is moving' is true even when you are running, so you can add something like 'W is not down' or 'run animation is not playing' to the 'is moving' event so run and walk are not true at the same time.

• It's a common problem with animations where more than one event is true at the same time so the animation has trouble playing. You need to add more conditions to your events, notice the 'is moving' is true even when you are running, so you can add something like 'W is not down' or 'run animation is not playing' to the 'is moving' event so run and walk are not true at the same time.

Thank you!

You helped me a lot!

I'm still having other problems with animations, but I'm studying the tutorials and learning a lot! Thanks for your kindness!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)