How do I change ActorNumber in Photon

1 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • have a problem about actor number.

when i using "Photon.ActorNr" in my game i have some isues.

Player 1 = Actor no.1

Player 2 = Actor no.2

Then if player 2 leaves and re join repeatedly

His actor number Is increasing up to 3,4,5 and so on

But only 2 people are inside the room

Any idea on how to fix this actor no. Problem? I just want the actor number to reset proportional to how many people are inside the room

Tagged:

• no one makes multiplayer games using the photon plugin?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • the actor numbers are uique and will not be reused for other players.

(But this question/issue has nothing to do with Construct, you should probably ask your photon questions on the photon forum or photon discord)

• the actor numbers are uique and will not be reused for other players.

(But this question/issue has nothing to do with Construct, you should probably ask your photon questions on the photon forum or photon discord)

It seems to me that there must be people here who made their games on photon, so I’m asking here.

• Okay, I just meant if you have photon related questions you would probably get better answers on the photon forums, from the photon developers.

It should work the same in every engine, and not related to construct: The actor numbers are unique so it will be new/increased number every time someone joins.

• Okay, I just meant if you have photon related questions you would probably get better answers on the photon forums, from the photon developers.

It should work the same in every engine, and not related to construct: The actor numbers are unique so it will be new/increased number every time someone joins.

Thanks for the advice, but I’ll ask here and ask there =)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)