canon problems jjo

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • hello comunity

Im developing a game but I have a problem

how can I trow a ball from a canon to another canon and catch the ball but then redirection de new canion

I want to manage the two or more canons but when the ball be on each one

hope you can helpme guys thank you

sorry for my english

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Simple answers

1 when the ball hits a cannon. Destroy it. Have each cannon with a turret behaviour. And activated on collision with the ball. Just set it's target as the next cannon.

2 have bullet aspect on the ball. On collision. Set speed to 0. Rotate cannon overlapping the ball to next cannon. Rotate the ball to the same angle as the cannon. Then set the speed again.

Complicated ideas.

If your using physics on the ball. So it's like donkey Kong country where there is a drop. Its more of a case of trial and error for the cannon placements.

You could also set the centre of gravity to the target cannon. The ball will stop when it arrives in till you set the next target

• Simple answers

1 when the ball hits a cannon. Destroy it. Have each cannon with a turret behaviour. And activated on collision with the ball. Just set it's target as the next cannon.

2 have bullet aspect on the ball. On collision. Set speed to 0. Rotate cannon overlapping the ball to next cannon. Rotate the ball to the same angle as the cannon. Then set the speed again.

Complicated ideas.

If your using physics on the ball. So it's like donkey Kong country where there is a drop. Its more of a case of trial and error for the cannon placements.

You could also set the centre of gravity to the target cannon. The ball will stop when it arrives in till you set the next target

Hi my frien i use a method like that ...and yes its like donkeykong

thank you very much for your anwer hope I can finish this proyect before I die hehe

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)