C3 - How do I export my game template in .capx for Scirra Store ?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Fruit Slicer Template & Quality fruit and slice graphics (capx,c3p,png,illustrator files)
  • Hi guys.

I encountered my first real problem which force me to get help here ! hehe. :-)

I finished my first game template. I have the .c3p file, with a README.txt, created a ZIP archive with both files, then tried to upload it on Scirra store. BUT, he needs a .capx file... HOW can I export my Construct 3 project in .capx file ? Or at least, there is another store for construct 3 specific ? Because actually I can't end the process.

Thanks a lot for help,

Runerod

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I just add an empty file dummy.capx to the zip. Make sure to mention in the title and/or description, that your project is for Construct 3 only!

• I just add an empty file dummy.capx to the zip. Make sure to mention in the title and/or description, that your project is for Construct 3 only!

Thanks for your response. I was hyped for your tip, but sadly it didn't work... My zip has these files :

README.txt

LBP_like.c3p

LBP_like.capx

but he keeps telling me "You zip archive is missing a required file. Must include at least 1 .capx" when trying to upload the zip...

It create the projet, but missing the "version" (ie, the default version game I guess).

• I guess the website checks if capx file is valid. Try adding this one:

dropbox.com/s/3wbhk8hbxa243s4/Dummy.capx

• I guess the website checks if capx file is valid. Try adding this one:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3wbhk8hbxa243s4/Dummy.capx?dl=0

Thanks mate, it seems to work ! I guess it was because my .capx file was empty (0 Bytes), yours not. Maybe the file needs to have so extra metadata I didn't had...

Waiting for approval now ! Thanks again.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)