How do i use C3 on chrome?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Jump on the mole rats and see how far you can go!
  • Hello , can someone help me to use construct 3 please? i got an error on editor.construct. :

"Try to disable browser addons

unhandled promise rejection [object Event]"

And i did...i have chrome with his default extensions, all are disabled. Also i did a re install.

I also did everything here wikihow.c om/Disable-Add-Ons

• I had the same issue with Safari,

I'd suggest clearing your caches in Chrome. (You WILL lose history, local browser storage etc)

On your computer, open Chrome.

At the top right, click More .

Click More tools Clear browsing data.

At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.

Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.

Click Clear data.

• Thanks for trying to help, but that is not working.

Please guys i see a lot of views, but no answers, i have the personal lincence and a game ready in c2 to be published, but i can't use C3..

• If you have the developer console(F12) up when you go to Construct 3 does it print anymore information regarding the error in the console log?

Also what version of Chrome and on what OS?

Also, does this happen when your loading your project or just opening up the construct editor before a project is loaded?

• If you have the developer console(F12) up when you go to Construct 3 does it print anymore information regarding the error in the console log?

Also what version of Chrome and on what OS?

Also, does this happen when your loading your project or just opening up the construct editor before a project is loaded?

Its the antivirus, i can use it on edge,but with a Big Lag, getting problems exporting for the lag and adding things,

main.js:332 Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "style-src 'self'

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Wow, not sure how to fix that one as it seems Kapersky is parsing the webpages for security issues and is being extremely strict with what it allows.

Seems to be a common issue with Kaspersky Internet Security software and quite a few webapps:

Only thing I can suggest is some of the items mentioned on the second post on this page which deals with it stopped you from loading Comcast TV website.

• GabrielIq

Have you tried the standalone version of C3?

• GabrielIq

Have you tried the standalone version of C3?

That version is working, thanks.. But , it has the same addons and properties of the browser version?

• That version is working, thanks.. But , it has the same addons and properties of the browser version?

Yes, same addons and properties. It's virtually identical to the browser version.

• Since your antivirus is seemingly giving you a hard time, either deactivate it when using C3 or at least check its documentation in order to add an exception for Construct 3 so it is not checked out as vehemently and allows you to load the webpage without issues.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)