C2 export in C3 - Android Billing Permissions not included

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Hi,

I'm exporting a C2 project in C3, after uploading to Google Play Store it says that I'm missing the permissions for BILLING.

The game used the C2 Cordova plugin that allowed IAPs (This plugin seems to be whitelisted from what I've seen)

Everything worked fine back in IntelXDK days, but now I have this problem with the same game.

Is there a way I can add this in manually (if not through some options).

I think its something to do with: <uses-permission android:name="com.android.vending.BILLING" />

...but I don't know where to add this.

Thanks

• I am just now getting around to playing with C3 but I've encountered the same problem trying to convert an existing C2 game into a C3 game.

I am getting this warning in my Google Play Developers Console: You uploaded an APK that does not have BILLING permission, or has a BILLING permission that is limited to specific sdk versions. BILLING permission is required for selling in-app products.

I used XDK in the past so getting these permissions to work was handled there before. I checked and I have the native IAP and Google Play plugins set-up correctly.

Am I missing something?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • jagoman what plugin are you using for IAP

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)