How do i make a button that breaks and the button pieces goes everywhere

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
The ultimate voice pack filled with 1,536 files of .......wav and mp3 of individual numbers, letters, and words (that go
  • Something like: (1:10 - 1:14)

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Add another Animation to the button you want to break. Create a couple frames with each one shattering pieces off in all directions. Call the animation Break or whatever you desire.

In Event Sheet, create an Event that when your character plays an attack animation and then Add another condition where player collides with button: Now Add the Action. Set Button Animation to Break (or whatever you named it. I’d also add another action that uses System-Wait-0.25 (setting the time). Then add 3rd action-Button-Destroy (so it can no longer be affected by player or until you reset it.)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • like this?

https://project.isnet.ru/c2forum/scirra/2.c3p

Perfect. this is exactly what i was looking for! Thank you

• Add another Animation to the button you want to break. Create a couple frames with each one shattering pieces off in all directions. Call the animation Break or whatever you desire.

In Event Sheet, create an Event that when your character plays an attack animation and then Add another condition where player collides with button: Now Add the Action. Set Button Animation to Break (or whatever you named it. I’d also add another action that uses System-Wait-0.25 (setting the time). Then add 3rd action-Button-Destroy (so it can no longer be affected by player or until you reset it.)

alr thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)