How do I Bulge multiple objects without they Bulge individually? (but not on a layer!)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • I have a Sprite object (an old TV screen) and upon this I have some text objects and a couple of alien sprites. I want ALL these objects to BULGE together, not individually. And before you say: "Just BULGE the layer", I HAVE tried this, but using this effect on a Layer, it centers the effect to the screen. My TV sprite is not centered, and therefore the Bulge effect distorts the objects. And if I assign a Bulge effect on each of the object, they Bulge separately – not what I want. I have to some way "Group" them and then Bulge the "Group", but I have tried different solutions, ex. to put them in Family or a Container – but no go, and there are no way to position Layer or effect by X,Y - so please help!

Tagged:

• Add a black sprite on top with two effects - Screen and Bulge. (in that order)

The bulge effect will only be in the area covered by that sprite.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You are a total lifesaver - I have been looking for at way to do that for months, but that one I didnt try, I feal a bit stupid that I didnt see that - THANK YOU!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)